Every year on Thanksgiving, after a few glasses of wine, my family and I like to discuss what we are most thankful for.
It’s an important thing to consciously ask yourself because it allows you to reflect on your life. Even if you have been going through hard times, you can remember the ones around you that love you or that you are healthy and have a roof over your head.
Today I have a list of everything I’m thankful for, and boy is it a dozy!
- My health after a big scare with breast cancer 10 months ago.
- Our families new dog.
- That my youngest son graduated from 3rd grade.
- Our new addition to the house.
- That all of my family members are healthy and happy with their lives.
- My husbands new boat.
- The Saturday nights I get to spend with my oldest friends.
- The fun things I’ve learned taking art classes.
- My new job.
- My husbands promotion.
- That I learned calligraphy for our Christmas cards this year.
So, what are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? Leave a comment below, I would love to read it!